Saturday, January 15, 2011

On Maps


   The Start of a new map is like the start of a new story. And Every Map has a story in it, it's just up to the map maker to find it. But, the best part about a map that you make, is it can hold whatever you want it to.
   The map above is one I started a while ago and have yet to work on some more. Below is a labeled version (many thanks to the Paint Program) so that you know what is what. Also I will be adding a list of my favorite information gathering sites and some links to photos that I think you followers will enjoy.


As you can see, it is much more informative.

Maps are special to the maker because they are the only ones who truly know what is really going on as they draw those maps.

So, I challenge you, make your own map, put whatever you want on it color it with colored pencils, have fun, and don't get discouraged if something doesn't look right. Nobody is perfect, and you would beleive how many times I erased when making this map.

No comments:

Post a Comment