Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome To A New World

Fantasy has always been one of my favorite things. Elves, Fairies (or Fearies), Dwarves, Nymphs; Those things are always coming after me and always being written about.
In this blog I am going to talk about the kinds of things you can do with fantasy worlds, whether it is just for fun, whether you use it for writing, and or whether you just want to learn about the kinds of fantasy creatures.
I may not post as often as I would like, because I do have school work to attend to, but I will try my best to post as informative and fun posts as I can.
I just want to tell you four things about this blog.
  1. I do not use innappropriate terms, I do not swear, and I will NOT post anything that I think is innappropriate. If you can't say it around a five year old, you won't see it here.
  2. This information will be based on my knowledge, my ideas, and the things that I can gather from the internet. I use my imagination to specify what I think things would be like.
  3. I generally don't place magical creatures in an advanced world. The fashions are usually dresses for girls, and tunics and pants for guys. The weopens are generally swords, battle axes; not guns.
  4. I am not big on the magical "Nature" of things, a little magic is okay, but after a certain point it makes me sick.
So, keep those things in mind and follow me along this fantasmical journey to another World filled with creatures unseen in our world.
And one other thing I didn't mention above.
I am not afraid to put my beleifs out there; I will probably being talking about the Bible, And God in just about every post, because everything has a root, and I have found many of those roots in the Bible.
But, I hope you enjoy this blog.

                   ~Crystals Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment